Saturday, August 8, 2009

Summer Days

It is so hard to believe the summer is almost over. Things have been crazy with our recent move. The boxes are getting unpacked and the school room is almost ready for another year at The Anderson Academy! My students are just thrilled about hitting the books. :)
Anyway, before we started another school year I wanted to go back and capture a few
of our summer memories.









Annascott enjoys her first ice cream cone all by herself! She felt like such a big girl around all her big brothers!













Boys can be so silly! What is he doing now? Maybe I should try that?













Brittian is such a sweet big brother. Always looking out for Annascott. At least most of the time...

*click on "older posts" to see more "recent posts" on the Anderson Crew's Summer! I got so behind that I ended up creating about 10 posts just to catch up! :)Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mandy Haynes said...

They are soo cute...and it really made me want some icecream!! :)

sally said...

HOw awesome that you are homeschooling, what are you using? I really want to homeschool my 4yo and just dont know where to start!